Handmade in the heart of England, from British pine railway sleepers and steel hand picked for quality, character and durability, the Box Frame outdoor/indoor dining table and bench is a striking, contemporary, bespoke design for any outdoor or indoor space! They're also suitable for commercial outdoor use in pubs/beer gardens and can be customised to different lengths and widths.
"It is a stunning set of furniture that is now the centrepiece of our garden. The quality of it all (metal work and timber) is incredible. I cannot speak highly enough of the craftsmanship with this garden furniture set, it is worth every penny." See more from Richard here.
- Made with solid, 4 inch thick pine railway sleepers for a truly distinctive industrial reclaimed look, both the timber and bases are weatherproofed for durability for many years to come!
- As standard, the bases are powder coated black for durability, longevity and weather resistance.
- New for the 2022 season - the bases can be fitted with optional adjustable feet (not shown in all photos) which help with levelling/balancing the furniture on hard surfaces. Please contact us for further information.
- Its combination of characterful, rustic wood and seamless steel gives the Box frame dining table an industrial yet modern style. A truly stunning and striking piece of outdoor furniture, it's perfect for those long, lazy summer days. Whilst also being a great alternative design for indoor use too!
- Please note as wood is a natural, living material, the appearance of the wood and exact colour/finish may vary from the photos shown.
- Part of its charm is that it develops over time. This means that surface splits/spreading may start to appear with the natural movement of the wood when it adjusts to a new environment, particularly when used outdoors. Knots will vary in size and location, each piece of furniture will have varying indentations and imperfections, and some colour variations can also be expected. These distinctive qualities and ageing of the timber give the furniture a unique feel, as no two pieces will be exactly the same. This is nothing to be concerned about and is very typical with this type of furniture - it's part of the charm!
Available in a range of different sizes, seating from 4 – 12 people. Please contact us for any custom requirements.
The main product photos are all Rugger Brown Medium Oak and Grey and Walnut/Dark Oak can be seen below:
The timber is itself weather proofed for rot and moisture protection and then it is finished in a Rugger Brown Medium Oak, Grey or Walnut/Dark Oak stain and outdoor lacquer/oil for extra protection. The undersides are also stained and sealed for weather protection.
As standard, the bases are zinc blasted and powder coated black for durability, longevity and weather resistance.
The bases can also be powder coated in other colours. Please contact us to discuss options.
New for the 2022 season - the bases can be fitted with optional adjustable feet (not shown in all photos) which help with levelling/balancing the furniture on hard surfaces. Please contact us for further information.
Benches are available separately as individual items with an additional delivery charge. Please contact us for more information.
A parasol hole can be added if required. Please request this in the order notes box during checkout.
Dimensions/colour shown in main pictures
First and second photo:
Table: H: 77cm | L: 240cm | W: 80cm (Seating 8-10) - in Rugger Brown
Matching bench: H: 45cm | L: 240cm | W: 20cm - in Rugger Brown
Table: H: 77cm | L: 180cm | W: 80cm (Seating 6-8) - in Rugger Brown
Matching bench: H: 45cm | L: 180cm | W: 20cm - in Rugger Brown
Table: H: 77cm | L: 120cm | W: 80cm (Seating 4-6) - in Rugger Brown
Matching bench: H: 45cm | L: 120cm | W: 20cm - in Rugger Brown